Frequently asked questions
What if my flight is delayed or lands earlier than expected?
We continuously track the estimated landing time of your flight according to your flight number. In case of an earlier landing or delay, we will make sure to send the driver to pick you up at the appropriate time.
Frequently asked questions / other
- How can I order Taxi and Chauffeur Services?
- Can I order Taxi and Chauffeur Services 24 hours a day?
- Is the reservation charged extra?
- Can I cancel my reservation?
- How can I pay for a transportation?
- Do you issue invoice for legal entities?
- Which vehicle categories are available for the Taxi and Chauffeur Service?
- What is the price for a transportation in a Standard vehicle category?
- What is the price of transportation in the Electric vehicle category?
- What is the price of a transportation in the Van vehicle category?
- What is the cost of a transportation for a Premium vehicle category?
- How can I recognize my RIDE2 vehicle?
- How can I recognize my RIDE2 chauffeur?
- Do you charge extra for transport of personal luggage?
- Are the Taxi and Chauffeur Services adapted for transport of persons with disabilities?
- How do I know my driver arrived at the pickup location?
- What if I lose or leave a personal item in a RIDE2 vehicle?
- How can I use the RIDE2 mobile app?
- Can I track the location of my vehicle?
- Where can I submit a complaint or a praise?
- Is it allowed to transport animals in the vehicle?
- Can I order a child car seat?
- Can I use your service for organised transport for more people?
- Can I have a collective business account for my business?
- Does RIDE2 include the Meet & Greet Airport Service?
- What if my flight is delayed or lands earlier than expected?
- Is smoking allowed in RIDE2 vehicles?
- Does the service provide trips to national parks?