Frequently asked questions
Can I order Taxi and Chauffeur Services 24 hours a day?
Our taxi service is available via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 1616, 24 hours each day.
You can order a taxi ride and use it right away, while the Chauffeur Service must be booked at least 2 hours in advance.
Frequently asked questions / other
- How can I order Taxi and Chauffeur Services?
- Can I order Taxi and Chauffeur Services 24 hours a day?
- Is the reservation charged extra?
- Can I cancel my reservation?
- How can I pay for a transportation?
- Do you issue invoice for legal entities?
- Which vehicle categories are available for the Taxi and Chauffeur Service?
- How can I recognize my RIDE2 vehicle?
- How can I recognize my RIDE2 chauffeur?
- Do you charge extra for transport of personal luggage?
- Are the Taxi and Chauffeur Services adapted for transport of persons with disabilities?
- How do I know my driver arrived at the pickup location?
- What if I lose or leave a personal item in a RIDE2 vehicle?
- How can I use the RIDE2 mobile app?
- Can I track the location of my vehicle?
- Where can I submit a complaint or a praise?
- Is it allowed to transport animals in the vehicle?
- Can I order a child car seat?
- Can I use your service for organised transport for more people?
- Can I have a collective business account for my business?
- Does RIDE2 include the Meet & Greet Airport Service?
- What if my flight is delayed or lands earlier than expected?
- Is smoking allowed in RIDE2 vehicles?
- Does the service provide trips to national parks?